09 January 2012

Favorite Albums of 2011

Just to add my two cents here are my favorite albums

1. Radiohead - Live from the Basement The King of Limbs (sort of cheating but recording was unbelievable)
2. My Morning Jacket - Circuital
3. Wilco - The Whole Love
4. The Black Keys - El Camino
5. Bon Iver - Bon Iver
6. The War on Drugs - Slave Ambient
7. Middle Brother - Middle Brother
8. Radiohead - The King of Limbs
9. Deertick - Divine Providence
10. Cold War Kids - Mine is Yours (for me and joefly)

Honorable mention: TV on the Radio and The Decemberists

incomplete for Kurt Vile, Coldplay, Youth Lagoon and Wu Lyf as they haven't had enough time with me yet.

1 comment:

  1. Good list. I would probably replace Circuital and Divine Provi with Youth Lagoon and The Roots' Undun and I'd have a few incompletes that you have in your top ten, War on Drugs, Middle Brotes and CWK. And I'd give an honorable mention to Adele's 21 if only because it contains two of the absolute top songs of the year.

    But whatever, we all know the 15 - 18 albums that were top this year in whatever order.

    ReplyDelete